tabascochan
Say Hi From Japan!

Hi, guys!

I'm from Japan and I would gladly like to help you to learn Japanese language or its culture(tradition, manners you should know, Otaku things(you might like em, right?), and well, whatever you want).

Instead, I'm now looking for someone who teaches me the language he/she knows(German is the most interesting language for me, but actually I don't care what you have)

Send me a message if you have some interests!

My Interest:

Drawing Pictures(and now I'm working for a manga artist as his assistant)

Gaming

Audio Rigs(I have bloody craving for Headphones/Earphones!)

Kawaii things(especially Lolita, Cosplay)

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Apr 23, 2015 8:50 PM
Comments · 16

Hello, my name is Holly, and I'd like to know if there are any Kanji characters that I will need to know if I ever go to Japan. I only know a couple, and I'd like to know a few more ^^

April 23, 2015

I'm sad it looks like you know English well. I would have helped you with English :)

June 1, 2015

Hiya!!! 

Hows it going? My name is Lindsay and I have just come back (yesterday) from visiting Iga-shi and Matsusaka in Mie Prefecture and Osaka. It was awesome. I would like a langauge partner to get me familiar with the language and to meet cool new Japanese people! We could even meet up when I move over to Matsusaka in July as I will be teaching over there. Add me on skype or Line- both ID's are liltrumps

Hopefully talk to you soon :)

Lindsay

June 1, 2015

Hello! I'm really interested about learning Japanese and its culture. Not because I love anime but because it seems really interesting to learn something new. I could teach you Filipino or Cebuano basics if you want to or probably enhance your English skills(If I can). :D

June 1, 2015

I am learning Japanese and I would love to learn about the culture. I am an artist who loves cute things.

May 12, 2015
Show more