Mika
what is the typical food in your country? what is the typical dessert?

Im from Argentina, and here the typical food is "asado" - barbecue and something with "dulce de leche" for dessert like flan or bread pudding with dulce de leche - milk candy I think is the translation for dulce de leche -

So, what is the typican food and dessert in your country? Im anxoius to know and try it out ! 

Apr 23, 2015 10:44 PM
Comments · 8

Peanut butter pie? Must be a regional thing because I don't think that I've ever had it. Pecan pie is big in Texas though. By the way, it wasn't until I got to know some Europeans and visited Europe a couple times that I realized just how American peanut butter is. Last time I went to Europe I actually brought a couple bags of Reese's just to share with some friends haha.

To address the topic, another dish somewhat specific to here would be brisket. Some people from other parts of the country have never even heard of it surprisingly enough.

April 24, 2015

I'm from korea and our most popular and most served food is probably (kimchi) spicy cabbages with rice. For dessert probably ice cream or cake and coffee.

April 24, 2015

I'm from Peru and our food is incredibly diverse. I love eating 'ceviche', 'papa a la huancaina', 'anticuchos', 'lomo saltado', etc for desserts we usually eat 'picarones' or 'suspiro'

April 24, 2015

I live in the Southern part of the USA and some comon foods in my area are country ham (basiclly salty ham) biscuits and gravy, fried chicken, and of course apple pie.  Oh and also peanut butter pie.

April 24, 2015

I'm from the United States. We eat food from all over, but some very common foods we eat are pizza, lots of chicken and of course hamburgers. For dessert we often eat icecream or some type of cake.

April 24, 2015
Show more