江熙
How can make oneself happy?

Today is my birthday ,but i'm unhappy .

Apr 24, 2015 8:58 AM
Comments · 12

You have been wished a Happy Birthday from people from Vietnam, Poland, Azerbaijan, Italy, Kuwait, Australia, Albania, and from me in Canada. Wow, that is really cool. Be happy to be alive and remember the important peope in your life who love you.  Happy Birthday from Canada...

April 24, 2015

Don't feel like you should force yourself or pretend to be happy just because it's your birthday. Every emotion you have is just as valuable as happiness, and you can feel however you want to feel! Just go on experiencing your day to the fullest without fixating on what you're "supposed" to do, look or feel. There are no universal rules to birthdays, so just enjoy it however you want. If someone is the reason you're unhappy talk to them about it and let it out. If the reason you're unhappy is beyond your control then it's not worth thinking about, so don't waste your precious time  mulling over it. Stay in the present moment and enjoy it <3 cheers to you~

April 24, 2015

Best wishes! :) Eat some chocolate :)

April 24, 2015

Happy birthday to you.

just go out, buy for ursefl a beautiful dress, new hair style, new shoes, new bag. gather friends to have a nice party with them

April 24, 2015

Happy Birthday! 

Try to enjoy the little things, even if your friends can't make it today, why don't go out some other time to celebrate your birthday? spend your day relaxing and being kind to yourself. Don't try to feel happy because you have to. That's going to make you feel even worse. 

Cheer up! and best wishes for you :)

April 25, 2015
Show more