Michelle
What countries do you want to visit the most and why?

I myself really want to visit Japan, China and Korea, so I'm just curious about what countries and cultures other people might be interested in seeing first hand :)

Apr 24, 2015 8:10 PM
Comments · 18

The biggest dream of mine is to travel all around the world but I'm mostly impressed by Italy.I want to go there,to live ''la dolce vita'' and to speak Italian - my favourite language. 

May 7, 2015

Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland

I like languages of these countries although Finnish is quite different from the other three tongues. :)

April 25, 2015

I would love to explore the southern cone of South America; Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay. Such an incredible diversity of landscapes, a (from what I understand) very friendly culture towards backpackers, and an opportunity to practice Spanish!

I'm also very interested in the history of the Red Sea region, particularly northeast Africa. I would love to explore up the Nile River, starting in Alexandria and passing through Egypt's major cities and Khartoum in Northern Sudan, before following the Blue Nile tributary into Ethiopia. Though for that trip, I'll need to learn Arabic and Amharic.

Honestly, I need to explore more in my own country. The United States is huge; I've never been to the Grand Canyon, nor explored the Rocky or Sierra Nevada mountains, nor seen the great Redwood forests of the pacific northwest. I'd love to take a road trip out west.

April 25, 2015

New Zealand-- Lord of The Rings 

April 25, 2015

USA, UK, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand ...

April 29, 2015
Show more