Victoria
Which is the hapinnes? what do you think.....

Happiness is a mental or emotional  state........

I think that the happiness is the result of a good life,

is knowing how you are and accept it.

Be loyal and honest with you.

Happiness is a real life.......

Apr 25, 2015 12:56 AM
Comments · 6

I agree with you, real happiness is to live the moment, just the present, not thinking about what happened yesterday or what will happen tomorrow, just TODAY.

Many people want to find happiness out of themselves or in objects or habits, but it's not about pleasure, it's about just living, even if the situation is hard you can be happy.

I think happiness is not the goal but the road, happiness is to live, to truly live.

April 25, 2015

I agree with you, the happiness express feelings and emotions. Whatever the reasons are, they may be having much money, getting success, or being in good health. Finally, feeling good and comfortable within you is the real happiness.   

April 25, 2015

Yes, that's right.
If you aren't happy from within yourself, then nothing external can make you happy, no matter how rich you are, how good you look, whatever new clothes/technology/material products you buy.
Happiness comes from within.

April 25, 2015

I think that peson gane hapiness, when he or she have home, beloved person and when her/his relatives happy and healthy ;)

May 11, 2015

Happiness is the result of doing something or anything "with totality".....it has nothing to do with the outcome but it happens only when one has lived the moment....lived in being or doing whatever was there....Total happiness does exist and it is called "Ananda" and it is a state of happiness for no reasona and it doesn't go away......... OMG, I sound like a "master" who has attained.....)))))))).....may be I really have....:)D

April 25, 2015
Show more