Spencer
pls help me................

can you help me to speak spanish?

puedes ayudarme a hablar espanol??
is it correct???

Apr 25, 2015 1:33 AM
Comments · 6

¡Muy bien, Spencer! Nada más un pequeño detalle: las preguntas en español comienzan con un signo de interrogación, que es casi como el opuesto que el de cerrar, así: "¿".

(Just a little detail: questions in Spanish start with a question mark that is almost like the opposite than the closing one, like this: "¿".)

Por ejemplo (For example): ¿Puedes ayudarme a hablar español?

Seguro que, como dice Nenu, no tienes la ñ y el signo de pregunta inicial en tu teclado aunque seguro que puedes agregar el teclado en español y eso puede serte de ayuda para practicarlas. Si tienes Windows, puedes hacerlo desde el Panel de Control (Control Panel).

(Sure thing: Nenu correctly indicated that you may not have the "ñ" and the initial question mark in your keyboard, although for sure you can add the Spanish keyboard and that can help you practice them. If you have Windows, you can do that from the Control Panel).

¡Un saludo!

April 25, 2015

Tu frase está bien.

April 25, 2015

OK 

April 25, 2015

yup, that's correct. Remember the "ñ" (español) but I guess you don't have it on your keyboard. If you need any help with translations let me know and I will help you :)

April 25, 2015

Es correcto

April 25, 2015
Show more