Alekzandras
Learning the Language

Does anybody have any tips about learning Lithuanian? I don't know at all where to start. I thought this would be easy but I am very very wrong.

Apr 25, 2015 1:45 AM
Comments · 8

I have good pdf book for Beginners of Lithuanian language ;)

May 12, 2015

I don't think there are any lithuanian specific tips. Just look up any tips for learning a language in general.

For me it's 2 things - immersion and repetition. Do enough of both and you'll make progress.

However to get you started on lithuanian I'd suggest to do some courses on memrise (there are quite a few to try) and also Tim and Solveiga has done some great work with podcasts at saylabas.com.

April 26, 2015

I'm native Lithuanian speaker and I can help you with your Lithuanian :) As well I'm doing podcast about Luthuania (saylabas.com) so You can tell that I'm really crazy about Lithuania :D

June 11, 2015

Hi! Thanks to asking that!!  I couldn't find so much information about this language :(!!  So the comments were so helfull to me!  If someone can to teach me luthuanian and are interesting in learn english or spanish I can help you :) feel free to contact me :) 

September 21, 2015

Добрый день! Может, на русском есть tips как же выучить этот язык? )) Пишите в личку, плиз.

July 11, 2015
Show more