Đinh
Lose my way.

When I was a boy, I didn't know about what I like, what is my favorite job. Now, when I realize, it's almost too late. I'm not brave enough to give up my work and start a new challenge. What can I do?

Apr 25, 2015 4:00 PM
Comments · 10

I think you should keep working at your current job and try to make a career. At the same time, you should test the waters in your preferred job, work at it on a limited basis and build a brand and a customer base. Without hurting your current career, of course.

If all goes well, you'll be able to do what you want in 5 years.

April 25, 2015

Why do you think it's too late? For example, I know a story about woman in her 70 who started to learn medicine! Can you imagine?)

April 25, 2015

Now do you know what you want?

April 25, 2015

I think your background is really good to move on your plan to be a business man. Come on, Dinh! university provide us basic knowledge for our future career, then, just go to the direction that you are suitable most!

April 25, 2015

Never say never my friend! Later than never! working for what you desire, by your pasion, the outcome will be much greater than what you do because you have to do! Keep your dream and outline your life, my friend!

April 25, 2015
Show more