Kim
Can Anyone Relate?

Part of the reason I want to learn Japanese is so that I can <em>finally</em> watch anime without subtitles. 

Does anyone like anime here as well? ☺

Apr 25, 2015 10:00 PM
Comments · 21

Watching anime and reading manga are some of the reasons I'm learnimg Japanese too!

Though, the main reason is because I want to study in Japan in the future.

April 25, 2015

Yep! Anime, manga and figures, with a bit of occasional cosplay. It's really rewarding to watch anime with out subtitles and read untranslated manga. I highly recommend using manga to learn new kanji, especially JoJo's!

April 29, 2015

I definitely started learning Japanese due to the influence of anime. When I first started watching anime 7 years ago, one of my big influence factors came from Naruto Shippuden. The more I watched it, the more I found the Japanese language beautiful and exquisite. This also set me off to learn more about Japan's culture, its people, and the history. I honestly haven't seriously studied the Japanese language until a few months ago, but I'm definitely glad I did. When I speak to a Japanese friend or a language partner, I get very excited and want to learn more. I'm also hoping to travel to Japan in the near future and perhaps live there someday. ^_^

April 26, 2015

I can already write a little and read as well. I understand Japanese I can watch anime without subtitles already though it's hard to find it without subtitles online. I want spend time in Japan possibly live there as well.

May 2, 2015

俺も俺も

April 29, 2015
Show more