Amisha
what is the best way to learn Japanese?
Apr 26, 2015 6:27 PM
Comments · 3

Well, I'd say the best way to learn any language is to be honestly interested in it and dive yourself into the culture. That way it's not boring and you can stick with it, because it's fun. 

Watch anime, Japanese tv series, Japanese commercials, Japanese YouTubers and such. You can find a lot of YouTubers who teach Japanese, breaking down sentences and teaching you new words and stuff. 

There are also a lot of apps that are pretty helpful. For learning kana and kanji, as well as helpful phrases. 

I'd say if you are absoluting just starting to learn the language, and you dont know where to begin, then get to know the basics first. A few years ago I didnt know how to even pronounce Japanese words, and this one app really really helped me with things like that. The app is called Human Japanese. And you can get the <em>lite</em> version for free. The full version is like 10 dollars. 

That app is super helpful for grammar, pronounciation, learning new words, and kana--sort of. It even gives you little facts about the culture and stuff. 

Anyways good luck! c:

April 26, 2015

to know how to read and write the alphabet then to know the common words then it starts to be easier

April 26, 2015

the best way to learn any language is to start from the basic it means to learn alphabet first a

April 26, 2015