alvaro
Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?

Hello, good morning.My idea is my daughter start to learn Englias already. He is 18 months old, and I´ve seen that there is an academy for these children called Heleren Doron. Even, they say theri method is for children  from 3 months old, I surprise it!Therefore I want to know how is that method, and if any of you meet about its, thank you.

Apr 27, 2015 6:44 AM
Comments · 2

Thank you ignacio,he has have his first class last week.he went with my mother,and he was crying the whole class.Tomorrow I will attend with him .I needed opinion because I didn't know if that method is really good,so I thank you a lot your opinion 

May 12, 2015

Hi! I first knew about Helen Doron because my sister signed my nephew and niece. She couldn't bring them there every week, so I offered myself to do it. My niece was 2 years old so I had to be with her in the classes.

At the beginnign I was sceptic. I saw children having a lot of fun, they were very happy being there. They could follow the classes (and all the classes are 100% in English) and play with the teacher, but they didn't speak a lot in this language.

My surprise was when, after a few weeks, my niece started saying some words in English, not only during the classes but also at home! Talking to other parents, they told me the same thing: sometimes, their children spoke with them in English, and some of them didn't understand what they said!!

Now I can say that the methodology is amazing. Children have lots of fun. For them, going there is just that: playing and doing beautiful things like crafts. But the teachers do a lot more. They put into practice every single word and expression the children hear on the CDs (and they must hear them twice a day). With that, children get to understad the language, and with the help of the games, they start speaking.

At the end of the year my niece knows many words, and my nephew (who is 2 years older) can even say a few sentences. What's more amazing: their accents are perfect, as if they have been in England or the US!

May 12, 2015