Dante Saleh
War can be or not a solution

can the war be a soluation for some issues in any country? 

Apr 27, 2015 2:45 PM
Comments · 8

I dont like wars. I hate wars. If you will ask somebody absolute most of people will answer they dont like wars. They dont wanna wars.
But despite this wars are happening constantly. And wars are becoming harder, more dangerous, more unhuman.
I am tired of wars, revolutions, the human agressions, hate. My country participated in a lot of big and small wars, different conflicts. My country had a lot of conflicts. For one century, a lot of people were killed and forced to run away.
And now my country has not direct participation in ukrainian civil war. A lot of russians fight there on different sides.
Wars are around. On TV, On internet. At the street. Because Russia is getting ready for celebration of an anniversary of win over Nazist Germany. The celebration will be 9 may.
And sometimes I think that wars is a natural thing. It is like an eruption of volcano: The tension is gathered in depth of earth. The tension are growing and growing, becoming to be more, stronger, harder. And bang! Eruption, destroying, broken building and lives of people.
And this happen among people. Often people cant understand each-other. The reason of this is very complicated. May be the reasond is the difference of people. Or something other. But sometimes understanding is impossible. The tension amoung people is unseeable in begin. Then the tension is growing, becoming to be more. That war is coming for taking away thousands and millions of lives.
After wars the tension is ending up. People are starting to understand by soul not only by mind that war is terrible. And after this terrible experience people are living peaceful. But time are erasing pain, The tension is growing again. And conflicts and wars happens again and again :) It is why each man must to be ready for the war.

April 27, 2015

Thank you all to show your opinion regarding to this subject.. Mr Rassul, this war is nobody's fault, I think it's our fault, Yemenis fault. We fight each other on streets, foreign countries just give us weapons 

May 2, 2015

What is your analysis about the war involved your country ? Some people inculpate Iran, some blame saudi and some ppl think it's west's fault! I know it's no matter whose fault is it for guys suffering pains, but just to ask something!

April 30, 2015

Only in terms of defense, I'd say yes, at least that's sensible. By some issues in regards to a solution, I assume you mean that there's a problem of some sort, for instance: a threat to citizens or to the installments of parliament, and solving it with 'war'.

Unfortunately the necessities to admit to a war and concurrently the threats, is still intermittently present world wide, which necessitates incessant security and monitoring for safety. Man has yet not evolved socially that he doesn't need war- scenarios to consider will all be living in freedom peacefully, if that will evolve: is assured, how that will take place, on the other hand, :not.

Solutions might not come cheap, but war is a powerful demoralization- device even so materialistically expensive. The reason behind all conflict is materialism and unfairly divided capital, incentivized by a worship of self-preserving ideologies. Worship of the harmful kind, is self-degenerating, not self-perpetuating in a coexistent inundation of individualism. Man is a social being, inevitably his ego connects with some other, at least for an ego's-sake, connecting for the opportunity of being elevated, and there's much inconsistency: as you see “it is good to give but not blindly or foolishly.”

When motivated by an emotional discrepancy, and basing decisions on some personal sentiment: it is very likely that such an inclined character would feel the urge to bash someone's fore skull. Yet, very often, in the past, leaders with such propensities were elected, probably of the reason that people's recognition reflected upon as they see themselves in that position, subsequently justifying and vindicating stupidity, but such appellation is usually made after a confounded disillusion.

April 30, 2015

Wars should be a last resort. NEVER should they ever be used if every other potential solution has not yet been ruled out.

April 27, 2015
Show more