[Deleted]
English - Turkish Dictionary

Can anyone recommend a good dictionary to accompany learning Turkish? I'd like to get one that I can have on my Kindle.

Apr 27, 2015 7:21 PM
Comments · 7

www.tureng.com 

www.sozluk.net

These ones are pretty good if you fancy using a website!

www.tdk.gov.tr (it used to be really good but ever since the government altered with the meanings of 'certain' words, there has been a protest against its use. Its fully in Turkish unlike the other websites I stated)

Sözlerin Soyağacı by Sevan Nisanyan

This one is the finest Turkish dictionary I've ever touched and I've been collecting dictionaries for more than 10 years now. The dictionary notates whether the word derives from French, Farsi, Finnish etc. I find it fascinating!

Atasözleri ve Deyimler Sözlüğü by Ömer Asim Aksoy

This one is a classic. Every Turkish kid who went to a decent school had this! It would really help you if your level is approximately B1-B2 Intermediate.

May 11, 2015

I would also recommend http://www.tdk.gov.tr/index.php?option=com_gts&view=gts ; as a secondary dictionary. It is Turkish to Turkish dictionary, but it tells you what suffix should come in front of a verb. For example, bana bak or beni bak. If you look up "bakmak," it will tell you -e (or -a) is used with bakmak, instead of -i.

April 29, 2015

türkçe ogretmek isterim seve seve yardımcı kitaplarda size temin edebilirim yani bulabilirim eğer isterseniz sizde ıngilizce konusunda yardımcı olursanız sevinirim şimdiden teşekkür ederim

May 10, 2015

tur-eng 

May 1, 2015

seslisozluk

zargan

April 28, 2015
Show more