Євген
My day work day

My day begin I 5-30 am. I get up so early because I must go to my work. My working time 7.45 am -4.30 pm. I work in big chemical plant. It is one of the biggest plant in world. I work in electric department. My responsibility watch  for a good work electronics devices ang when anithink work bad i must repair it. I have 30 minutes for dinner. After work I become to home and watch TV. I like joke program and serials. In next noted I will write about it. At 7.30 pm my wife become from work. We cook and have supper and go to sleep at 10.00 pm.

Apr 28, 2015 4:21 AM
Comments · 1

My day begins at 5:30am. I get up so early because I must go to my work. My working time is from 7:45 am to 4:30 pm. (I work from 7:45am to 4:30pm) I work in a big chemical plant. It is one of the biggest plants in world. I work in the electrical department. I am responsible for the maintenance of electronic devices and when anything goes wrong I must repair it. I have 30 minutes for lunch. After work I come to home and watch TV. I like joke comedy programs and series. Next time I will write more about it. At 7.30 pm my wife comes home from work. We cook and have supper then we go to sleep at 10.00 pm.

I presume you wanted this to be corrected? You did a very good job! Next time it would be better if you wrote it in the notebook section not the discussion section. That is if you want people to edit what you write.

April 28, 2015