Some help with adding words to my vocabular
I've just learned all the hiragana and soon i'm finished with katakana too :)
The problem is that I have a hard time finding words to fill out my vocabular with so I cant use the kana I've learned. So feel free to post some japanese words(in hiragana/katakana) and the english meaning so I can learn some new ones :) Thanks!
Read Read Read! Thats the best advice I can give you. It sounds like you finished the Hiragana and katakana, so now i suggest trying to read very simple things. I reccomend getting a copy of the Doraemon Manga comic book. There are almost no kanji, and it is very simple for learning simple every phrases.
Best of luck!
It helps underline what my mouse points on. Try going there, and then using it to read another website! Good luck
There's this great kanji dictionary I use as well, it turns it all into furigana for you, if that will be helpful. I agree with AJ, reading manga helps a lot, especially because it comes with pictures. Also, flashcards! Make flashcards of every new word and go over them every now and then, it really helps.
Kanji website: http://nihongo.j-talk.com/kanji/
I'm sizuko (ワタシハ(wa)、シズコ デス）
I ate udon noodles for lunch today. (ワタシハ（wa)、キョウ、オヒルゴハンニ、ウドンヲ、タベマシタ)
Have you ever eaten udon noodles ? (アナタハ（wa)、イママデ、ウドンヲ、タベタコトアリマスカ？）
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life