Carolina
Talking about "Breaking Bad"..

Have you seen this tv serie? what do you think about it? What was the most exciting moment for you?
I loved that serie and my favorite moment was when Hank died, not because I wanted to, just because my heart was throbbing... For me it was the best serie ever. What do you think?

Apr 28, 2015 3:40 PM
Comments · 7

It is amazing to me that Bryan Cranston was also the father in Malcolm In The Middle. He was very funny in that show all those years ago. I love his acting.

Another actor like that is Hugh Laurie from the series House. Watching that, I couldn't believe that it was the same person who had played Bertie Wooster in Jeeves and Wooster, 180 degrees different.

April 28, 2015

I love that show.I was hooked from the very first episode,and I think it's the best TV show I have ever seen.I can't really think about one part but I did love the first series the best.

April 28, 2015

i agree with you, Bryan Cranston is an AMAZING actor.

Better Call Saul has a lot less action in it than Breaking Bad did but I am still enjoying the show. :)

April 28, 2015

i m not in danger Skyler , i am the danger .

April 28, 2015

Yes, I agree with you, how his personality changed, it is so great, I loved the performance of Bryan, and everybody... it was a masterpiece for me!! Yes, I started to see Better Call Saul, I've seen until the 7th episode when Jimmy is assisting to elderly people... I'm hoping it gets better!!!

April 28, 2015
Show more