Michelle
What is happiness?

What is happiness in your opinion and what makes you happy?

What makes me happy is creating memories with friends and people you hold dear in general thus being able to do things I like and visit new places :)

Apr 28, 2015 3:41 PM
Comments · 12

Happiness is a simple word yet hard to obtain and apparently, it carries different kind of ideas or elements by various people. In most cases, happiness can hardly be BOUGHT by a great deal of money although the poorest is more difficult to get happiness. I would rather believe that happiness is a sort of attitude, mindeset or a conception you may have faith in. as long as you know the secret of happiness, you are likely to be a happy person in your life time. It is also conceivable that you can transmit your happiness to friends around you.

April 29, 2015

Michelle, questions such as "What is happines?" or "What is the purpose of life?" lead nowhere. You get one million answers and it does not help you at all to feel better as well as it does not give you any answer what to do, how to live your life.

April 29, 2015

my happiness is living with my family  *^_^*  

what makes me happy is having a travel alone to view different scenery and know some new firends

April 28, 2015

Happiness can be obtained as easy as a piece of cake, yet happiness is possibly very hard to achieve in case you do not have happy mindset. Attitude may determine if you can be happy or not. There are numerous people who do not have much money can be very very happy. On the contrary, some wealthy people are not so happy as contrast to the money they have. 

It is fair to say where there is happy seed, or happy attitute, where there is happiness.

May 8, 2015

For me when I achived my goals and when I surrounded with positive people who always encourage me 

April 29, 2015
Show more