Markhabat
Books or Films?

Films or books? Which one do you prefer more?

To my mind, this question is worth discussing.

“Quot homines, tot sententiae”. It means that everyone has his own opinion. So, there are as many opinions as there are men. The main purpose of this discussion is sharing my own opinion and affect to somebody who accidentally had read it. I will be glad to know your opinions.

So, I think that it is better to read than to watch films. You can ask: Why? 

First of all, with reading you have a great chance to develop your creativity and imagination! What is the film? It is just an interpretation of producer's imagination. Everyone has its own imagination and understands situations by himself. (Oh, I've forget about my theme)

Secondly, in this century, when everyone spends lots of time on social network, TV and chat, we can forget about spiritual values. Books give us a great opportunity to make us better. Because we make some decisions about facts or heroes, we choose our favourite heroes and so on. We are thinking. Without it we couldn't be humans.

So, I can advise you to read a book "Fahrenheit 451", you have to read it!!

So, what about your opinions?

Apr 29, 2015 7:18 PM
Comments · 11

Books Books Books all the way !

When a book turned into a movie it is destroyed.

Books make me a person with better imagination of what would happen and the charactar's looks and shape while movies have graphics and things that already decieve us.

Movie makers are just liars; in many scenes they modify they change they repeat shooting many times

Books are honest you think of what is done

May 2, 2015

Meseems book is much more better than film because gives more details and makes us trying more imagination. However, about learning language, I prefer watching film to improve my listening skill.

May 2, 2015

Hi Markhabat. Nice topic you are discussed here!!!

In my opininon i would prefer films instead of books. I know books are better than films. But when we watching films we are exciting more than books. And our focus is higher when we are watching films more than the books. Film is effective tool compare than books. Above all is my own. But for others it could be varying!!! And i am very glad to meet you here:)

April 29, 2015

okay :)

May 3, 2015

What the books and the films are? In generall it is only a fiction. Very often it has nothing in common with a real life. So stop live in fantasys and start your own live

I'm kidding , books are great  

May 2, 2015
Show more