true.amitie
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?

Fear is a normal emotion as the body can be happiness or sadness.

Its role is to protect us, to put our bodies on alert at the reception of an external stimulus such as a sound or image ...

One of the biggest fears people have in their life is a failure; afraid not to succeed in life, but what is your greatest fear?

Apr 30, 2015 4:05 PM
Comments · 7

Basically as you said, Although I get rid of nerve but I can not forget invisable hand touch me. I relaize those shadows how to influence me. like japanese anime atomiswave.

That bad big brother seem to be bad man but that is just his way to express love.

He kill god and father only for loving his brother. Do you know cartoonist why they can be a prophet? Cause they draw in the dark room.  you should see it step by step cause that is ready to edited for you. If you know the ending at first you dont have feeling to know how to beyond good and evil. And the ending is talk about before instead of future.

Cause you start to read on helf actually. The good man always handsome come up

so charming to lead you the sad story.

April 30, 2015

I don't really have a fear of physical things, my biggest fear is "not being needed by anyone".

May 4, 2015

i'm afraid of stupid people who are in power, and abusive ones.

they can make the whole world a living hell.

May 2, 2015

To the heights, and fear of not reach my goals

May 1, 2015

Fear is not real, it only lives in the mind. I believe in learning to control your fear.

April 30, 2015
Show more