[Deleted]
Learning Article : German For Beginners: Your 30-Word Building Blocks

Discuss the Article : German For Beginners: Your 30-Word Building Blocks

<a href='/article/428/german-for-beginners-your-30-word-building-blocks' target='_blank'>German For Beginners: Your 30-Word Building Blocks</a>

German for beginners 101! Are you looking for ways to improve your German vocabulary? Use these 30 words to build your first 1000 phrases!

May 1, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 36

I am a bit ahead of that since I spent a few years in Germany but nevertheless  - a great article! I use the method each time I learn a new language and find it very effective.  Your choice of "starter words"   -  perfect.

May 5, 2015

@Nora Yes, technically you're right. It's as if you would say in English "I give the money", while you usually want to say who you're giving it too. Still, I think it's not about perfection here but really about little blocks you can built sentences, that make some sense, with.

May 18, 2015

Der Satz "Ich gebe das Geld" kommt mir etwas unvollständig vor. Vielleicht wäre es better mit Dativ "Ich gebe ihm/ihr das Geld". Wahrscheinlich kommt es auf den Kontext an.

May 18, 2015
Der Artikel ist gut! I just made that up jajaj but I was trying to say that your article is really good !. I just started learning German with your strategy. thanks so much!
May 6, 2016

Thanks for this - it will help my son and nephew!

I made a Memrise course of it:

http://www.memrise.com/course/748476/10x10x10-your-30-word-building-blocks/

August 5, 2015
Show more