[Deleted]
Let me eat your Country! :D

Hi everyone! ^^

I'd like to know more about your Country and your culture by traditional cooking :)
Please let me know which is the best typical dishes of your city or country!
I'm vegetarian, so please just vegetarian food! :)
Thank you so much! :D

May 1, 2015 8:12 PM
Comments · 11

In Brazil, Most foods have meat, but you could try cuscuz (couscous), tapioca or angu. if you eat fish or seafood , you could try caldeirada.

May 3, 2015

Sarma, boil the rice in the rolled vine leaf with a little water. Dolma is like the Sarma but this time rice in the green pepper. Both of them can service with olive oil or yoghurt.

Baklava is classic Turkish dessert. Nine or ten piece of thin filo pastry, pistachio nut and syrup. But pastry must be very thin, you should see a light behind it.

If you're lacto vegetarian, you can try güllaç or sütlaç.

May 2, 2015

Borani is one of our traditional appetizers which is consisting of spinach & yogurt specially compatible with your diet,

My favorite tradititional food is Koofte, it's a kind of meatball, it's a mixing of potato, minced meat & walnut :)

May 2, 2015

Hi! I'm from Brazil. We eat almost always, rice with bean and some accompaniment.

May 1, 2015

In the United States, if we are talking about ordinary dishes that real people fix at home for families:

a) Macaroni and cheese. (I regret to say the usual way to make it is from a packaged macaroni and cheese product!)

b) Meatloaf.

c) An oven-roasted chicken. 

d) Mashed potatoes.

e) Spaghetti and meatballs.

A characteristic American dessert is apple pie, so much so that there is a saying "as American as apple pie." 

May 1, 2015
Show more