Eileen
Japanese help

I want to learn Japanese fast and easy. Someone please help me.

May 2, 2015 3:21 PM
Comments · 3

There's a really good book called "Japanese Grammar: A guide for students". There are lots of grammar and sentence structures and pretty much everything i've learnt in high school was in this book. Although it doesn't include vocabulary or kanji. 

May 3, 2015

There are several resources online. There is Japanesepod101.com (they have free resources you can also look them up on youtube as well. If you have an iPod/iPad/iPhone they also have podcasts as well), Japanese-lesson.com (they have resources and other stuff I actually haven't gone through their entire site yet), nihongomaster.com (this site takes you through everything from hiragana to kanji and everything inbetween you will have get a membership after a certain point in the beginner section), Wanikani (is a great site if you want to learn Kanji they take you through multiple levels where you learn radicals, kanji, and vocabulary. After level 2, you will have to buy a subscription for the site. They also have a mobile app as well), etc.

May 2, 2015

There are tons of resources online to help you. I suggest you start here. Good luck with your studies. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IOZbJ7PCPk

May 2, 2015