Эдуард
I need your points of view :) please.

I am on a big dilemma, this summer I am gonna tapke a language course, and I don't know whI have language take, I am between Chinese and Portuguese, please give me an advice, what should I take? And why? I like both of them :) so please help me :) thank you 

May 3, 2015 4:50 AM
Comments · 4

Pros                                              Cons                               Pros                     Cons
I plan on moving to China      Writing is difficult         Close to Spanish             When

will I use it?       

Sorry, the computer messed up my example :(

May 3, 2015

Make a pro and con list to help you.

1.) Get 2 pieces of paper and fold each one in half.  

2.) Write "Chinese" on one, and "Portuguese" on the other.

3.) On one half of each paper, write the pros for that language and on the other side write the cons.

4.) Look at your papers together to see which language has more pros, and go with that one.

Chinese                                                                               Portuguese

Pros                                           Cons                                     Pros                          Cons

I plan on moving to China             Writing is difficult                Close to Spanish      When will I use it?

Sometimes it is still hard to make a decision after writing it all down.  Only you know the best choice for you - Good luck!

May 3, 2015

The decision depends exclusively on your taste, circumstances and goals. Ut's up to you.

May 3, 2015

I would take Chinese because I love its culture, but Portuguese is easier than Chinese because we speak Spanish. Romance languages have many similar things. It will be easy for you Portuguese, certainly. Good luck!

May 3, 2015