How to write Kanji and understand it?
I want to know how japanese can understand the kanji writing system, thier writing are different from Hiragana and Katakana. Can somebody explain it to me?
The japanese writing system consists of kanji and kana together. Kanji came to Japan from China, so each kanji symbol has a chinese and a japanese way of reading. Generally, standalone kanji should be read the japanese way, and compound words- the chinese way. There are many exceptions... That's the theory anyway.
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email
- word order
- VideoChat para Aprender Frances y Español