How to write Kanji and understand it?
I want to know how japanese can understand the kanji writing system, thier writing are different from Hiragana and Katakana. Can somebody explain it to me?
The japanese writing system consists of kanji and kana together. Kanji came to Japan from China, so each kanji symbol has a chinese and a japanese way of reading. Generally, standalone kanji should be read the japanese way, and compound words- the chinese way. There are many exceptions... That's the theory anyway.
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?