How to write Kanji and understand it?
I want to know how japanese can understand the kanji writing system, thier writing are different from Hiragana and Katakana. Can somebody explain it to me?
The japanese writing system consists of kanji and kana together. Kanji came to Japan from China, so each kanji symbol has a chinese and a japanese way of reading. Generally, standalone kanji should be read the japanese way, and compound words- the chinese way. There are many exceptions... That's the theory anyway.
- Unterschied zwischen "Tschüss" und "Auf Wiedersehen"
- Have you ever been in Bethlehem (Palestine)?
- Life is life!
- Hi,everyone,I wanna learn English.
- Solo intentalo... Just try
- i want to learn English !!
- It's Friday
- i want student english
- I wanna learn English