How to write Kanji and understand it?
I want to know how japanese can understand the kanji writing system, thier writing are different from Hiragana and Katakana. Can somebody explain it to me?
The japanese writing system consists of kanji and kana together. Kanji came to Japan from China, so each kanji symbol has a chinese and a japanese way of reading. Generally, standalone kanji should be read the japanese way, and compound words- the chinese way. There are many exceptions... That's the theory anyway.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?
- Question about the education system in United Kingdom
- Let's Play in English
- help me to learn English