Bushra
Let's give me a Presentation

Let's give me a presentation about "Women Leader".

Are Women better leader than the Men?

Please tell me your opinion about this presentation.

I'm waiting.....!

May 4, 2015 5:17 PM
Comments · 5

Although women are better in some special jobs or even some kine of leadering but also in general men usually are stronger in most of cases I think. That's just the thing has seen!

May 4, 2015

I think it's more important to look at education and experience to see who is a better leader. Gender doesn't really matter in seeing if someone would be a good leader. It is only a stereotype that women cannot lead, and there are lots of scientific studies showing that women are just as capable leaders as men.

This is an interesting article that talks about how Men and Women in leadership roles.

"Perhaps the most important result from this meta-analysis though was that taking into account self and other ratings, across all types of organizations and all leadership levels, <em>there was no significant difference between male and female leaders</em>"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sebastianbailey/2014/07/23/who-makes-a-better-leader-a-man-or-a-woman/

May 4, 2015

I think that men and women are equal as leaders, it depends on their personalities. In Norway men and women have the same values, we are a modern and up-to-date country when it comes to equality. 

May 4, 2015

Men beater than women in leading part. Emotions often control the leadership of women. Leadership needs to be a strong person feared everyone but the women Women are weak. But there are some parts the women can success in leading as it family...

May 4, 2015

Good opinions thank you all

Have a good day.

May 5, 2015