Tanu
check it out..if you can teach ENGLISH..!!!!

Hie friends..i want to share about my day..with you all.
TODAY it was my operating system's exam..i have studied for it..before but i had not revised for it..before my exam..and i have did it perfectly.My semester exams are heading in front of me so i want to do my best this time,but unfortunately i don't study according to the requirements.I want to focus on my studies ca you people suggest me some ways of concentrating in my studies.!! :)

May 5, 2015 4:28 AM
Comments · 2

first of all you should think about your goal . Than think what you are doing right now would help you to achieve that goal or not . If you will get to know whether the things you are doing are helpful or not  to pursue your goal , you will be doing good with your life..

And about the lines you have written above : there are some mistakes in those lines. some are grammatical mistakes and some are related to tenses.

good bye

have a good life

January 7, 2017

Yes that is hard to decide which is your top priority if you have more than 2 important matters to deal with ahead and you cannot get both sides but it is necessary for you to learn how to choose no matter what you would like to go for in the future. 

There is no free meal in the world all the time and  believe me  from now on learning with plans and perseverance is the thing you have to do. 

January 7, 2017