Leyla
Community Tutor
Hi , friends :) I want to know have you ever done something wrong in your life ?

It is interesting for me how do the people from other countries live ? What is the wrong for you ? And have you ever done something wrong ? Share please :) Thanks !

May 5, 2015 5:46 AM
Comments · 31

<em>I'm indonesian teens..</em>

sometimes im boring to live in here, i want to life like american people, etc. but i know thats not easy too. but i want to search scholarship for study abroad. haha bless me.

ofcourse yes. every people has make mistake.

example, in indonesian teen girl is forbidden to take a bath more than five p.m . but i think nothing wrong if im take a bath in 7 p.m or night. and im usually take a bath in more than five p.m , this make everyone angry with me...

sorry for bad my english haha, nice to meet you!

May 5, 2015

I'm not sure if I did was wrong in my life, but I have one thing I regret in my life.

I had a boy who had a crush on me, but my friend was having a crush on him. Until he opened his feelings to me, I didn't know if he liked me that so much. We were going to the same school, but I just walked past him until he said hi to me first and introduced himself. We even didn't take classes together. 

He said "hi" to me for a few days and that was all until he came to me after school to say that he liked me. That was the first time I heard some feeling towards me from a male, so I was at a loss because he was my friend's crush and I wasn't interested in becoming his girlfriend. I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't like him that much but didn't hate him, but he seemed to have some hopes for developing our relationship from reply and that got quite complexing. I didn't even tell people that I rejected him, but he said lies that I like him in that way. School people on his side didn't consider whether I'm not interested in having him as my boyfriend or not.

I had been under stress until I openly got mad at him because of his behaviour like trying to touch and kiss me. That behavior made me hate him, although I had seen him as my future friend before because he was being friendly.

I regret not being assertive when things started changing in a werid way, and not saying my feelings to my friends. But I could learn from this experience in my teeens. 

People see only what they see, and if I don't explain, there can be always ignorant people who make rumors to get some attention or for a piece of gossip. And if nobody explains or tells the truth, I have to stand for myself.

May 22, 2015

Do you think there may exist people who have never done anything wrong?

May 5, 2015

I agree with Lihyang.

People see just what they want to see.

and we have a proverb which says:"Thoes who do not do anything in their life, never make mistakes."

Mistakes make us stronger, brave and experienced.

May 23, 2015

Who does NOT, we are human not angels. In my view, the worst thing is to waste time in things which are useless.

May 20, 2015
Show more