Melania
Hi, teen boy/girl read this..

im just want to know, what are you doing everyday from morning to night, in school, and in your house.

im just want to know what people doing in other country...

i think my life style in my country is really bored. share please :)

May 5, 2015 7:15 AM
Comments · 3

So sweet to see your topic here!:)

Hmm...I am a student fome China...

In fact all of the teen boys or girls from China are very different!

I just konw some people think Chinese education isn't very OK now, because many parents think the marks of their sons or daughters what they study in the school are the best important thing.

I do not like staying at home because my parents often fighting or quarrel with each other.I cannot understand many things from the world.

i know many people dislike me but I will still study hard and I am looking forward to proving myself one day.

The best way to find the best friends who can understand me is do myself better-heart and other:)

May 15, 2015

Hey...

Tvi Envy.. i think just me who feel life is realy bored, but now i know if many people in around the world feel same with me...

Nice too meet you :)

May 11, 2015

haha ironically I want to travel to your country because I think my life in my country is really boring. Usually my day starts at 6 am when my chicken starts to sing and I wake up to cover his house with an antinoise and then I sleep a little more until 8 or 9 am, then I wake up again and feed my animals (chicken, dogs cat and fish) and then I start to check what to do along the day, usually is work a little and go out to check matters about the work around 11 am, then I return to home again and I rest a little, later at 1 pm I return to the work until 3 pm when I feed my animals again and I rest again a little and I take my first meal of the day xD, usually I eat only once per day. and return to the work while I see tv until 11 pm when I take a rest again and check internet sometimes until 1 or 2 am, and I go to sleep to start a day again... 

Sometimes the monday or wednesday I rest all the day because I feel so low those days and I'm not sure why O_o ... also I use the wednesday to go to the theater to look the new movies... but basically I have a easy life.

May 11, 2015