Rwood
How do you do for motivate yourself to learn english every day?

Or do you don't need motivation?

I think that the best is to have someone for practicate.

May 5, 2015 7:18 AM
Comments · 5

No need for motivation over here. 

May 5, 2015

I dont learn any more.. lol.. but in the past.. I was thinking my exams and it was enough to be motivated for me :)

May 5, 2015

I agree with you. To have someone to start the new day with practising is the best. Starting a new day with Books, music or films might be borring and also disappointing because you may realize that you can not discern the words!

May 5, 2015

That all depends on you as the the learner. You haev to do a self-assessment and realize what you like to do. Do you like to watch movies? Do you like to meet travelers and invite them to your home for a real cultural experience? Do you like to listen to music? Do you like to read? Do you like to write? Do you like to talk? Do you like to listen to people speak?

These are just a few questions you can ask yourself, and then when you haev done that, it will be much easier to find what it is that you want to learn, why you want to learn it, and how and with whom (which teacher) you'd liek to learn it with. :)

Best wishes, and feel free to contact me for any reason.

Amy

May 5, 2015

I now keep on what I am doing. If I enter into a job in environment, I will boost it in other ways

May 5, 2015