Mustafa
What should be done to learn Turkish?

What should be done to learn Turkish? What are you doing about that? 
In the meantime, I am learning English... 

May 5, 2015 5:06 PM
Comments · 4

Thank you @Glauco. I would be happy for that. 

May 8, 2015

Well I could help you out with speaking English. I'm a native speaker and I'll be moving to Turkey soon.

May 7, 2015

Thanks for your answer @Julio. I have been learning English for a long time but I can't see myself improving enough. Because, I speak Turkish eveyday. There is no one to practice. That's not really possible in Turkey. I am learning (just) grammer in course these days. This is really boring becuse I want to speak. Unfortunately, I don't have friends who can speak English.

I decided to make friends anymore :) If you want to practice about Turkish. Please, write me :)

May 5, 2015

for me Babbel is a great app to get started, by the end of the begginers course you can reach at least an A2-B1 lvl (of course you have to use other sources to complement as well). I did that with german and believe me, it helped me a lot, now I am doing the same with turkish. Sure it costs $30.00 but if you think about it, you will pay that in 1 or 2 private clases. So yeah, my advice is to start with that app until you reach an upper begginer-intermediate lvl and then you can take clases, in this page for example. Good luck kanka)

May 5, 2015