billy
How too get along with your roommate

Is there somebody could give advices on how to get along well with rommate ,even if he is hard to get alone.and always look down upon others (include me).I'll be thank you too much if you are willing to take some time for me .

May 6, 2015 3:26 PM
Comments · 5

This is the question i have worrided before entering the college, however, i think i just suffer from imaginary fears. I meet some really good guys and we really enjoy a good time in domitory. last week, we had hot pot (DIY) in the domitory. i think the most important priciple is to understand others. HOPE YOU LIKE THAT.

May 7, 2015

You know ,people who have diferent pursue made the  respective characteristic.what we can do is to tolerate those who have different ideas with us ,but i can't do that !

May 7, 2015

Do you know why would he look down on people? or what makes him feel so good?

May 6, 2015

If there has some ways to help change his attitude to us,that will be fine ,don't you think so ?

May 6, 2015

Nothing can be done to change his attitude.He's just that kinda person.You don't need to ingratiate yourself with him, cuz you didn't do anything wrong. Try not to be his roommate asap! This is the easiest way to solve this problem.Otherwise you gotta suck it up.

May 6, 2015