De ce se spune limba română dar cântec românesc?
in Romanian language the adjective takes different forms according to the gender of the noun.
"limba" is female, so we say "limba romana" or "limba romaneasca" - the adjective singular ends in "a"
"cantec" is male, so we say "cantec roman" or "cantec romanesc" - the adjetive singular ends in a consonant
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?