De ce se spune limba română dar cântec românesc?
in Romanian language the adjective takes different forms according to the gender of the noun.
"limba" is female, so we say "limba romana" or "limba romaneasca" - the adjective singular ends in "a"
"cantec" is male, so we say "cantec roman" or "cantec romanesc" - the adjetive singular ends in a consonant
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!
- spanish courses in Spain or Guatemala
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- School grades
- Please translate it!
- I cinema italiani
- Can anyone here teach me Mexican slang.