De ce se spune limba română dar cântec românesc?
in Romanian language the adjective takes different forms according to the gender of the noun.
"limba" is female, so we say "limba romana" or "limba romaneasca" - the adjective singular ends in "a"
"cantec" is male, so we say "cantec roman" or "cantec romanesc" - the adjetive singular ends in a consonant
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?
- What's the quintessential life in your country?