De ce se spune limba română dar cântec românesc?
in Romanian language the adjective takes different forms according to the gender of the noun.
"limba" is female, so we say "limba romana" or "limba romaneasca" - the adjective singular ends in "a"
"cantec" is male, so we say "cantec roman" or "cantec romanesc" - the adjetive singular ends in a consonant
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥
- Seeking French and/or Mandarin Language Exchange (Native English)
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday