Kara
Tips on Learning Korean

Hi I'm a Filipino living in norway eager to learn korean To be able to get updates from my hallyu star bias.:)  It is my first day trying to learn the language and is still familiarizing the korean alphabet. any tips on how to make learning korean fun and easy? I'm learning thru self study only.

May 12, 2015 10:15 PM
Comments · 4

Hello Kara!  There is nothing wrong with self study  but personally, it is not going to work for me.There are good websites but it does not compensate of having a teacher. My suggestion is to get a professional teacher as it will be beneficial to you especially on the early stages of learning the language   I am a Filipino like you but I live in NY and I have a teacher who is korean based in LA.  She is very good.  

May 18, 2015

Hello there! I'm learning Korean now too and one way that I find really useful and entertaining is a website (AND APP) called 'memrise'
They often have funny pictures to associate the word so you will remember it.
ex. hi - annyeong sounds like onion and you have a pic of someone giving an onion to a person. :)

May 16, 2015

thank you for your response dear.:) i'll take note on that. 

May 13, 2015

talktomeinkorean.com

Also search them on youtube just put talk to me in Korean in your search bar. They have a great video on learning Hangul and pronunciation. 

Also search Learn Korean With Professor Oh on youtube for a lot of good videos. She also makes it super easy to learn Hangul.

May 13, 2015