Robin
Do boys all like their girlfriend with long hair

I chat with my friend last night, and he asked me why I cut my hair. He told me that most boys prefer a girl who has long hair. Do you think so, and why does this happen? 

May 12, 2015 11:49 PM
Comments · 24

Men who won't date a woman because she has short hair are probably very shallow individuals who are only looking for their dream woman... and they don't care about her personality or interests. I say if a woman wants short hair because it is comfortable, then have short hair.

May 16, 2015

What men and what women like is deeply rooted into evolution, and oonly science could

reveal the truth in it.

For instance, it is well known that the 'hourglass' shape of the body is

quite acctractive for men, and, a high level of an hormone (estradiol)

positevely corrrelated to the capability of having children is what creates this particular

shape in more or less 8 % of the female population.

Of course large breasts are also attractive and this feature is directly related to the

possibility (in remote times) of new born babies to be well fed, and therefore having a high survival rate.

Does the  'long hair feature' give (or gave) a greater probability  to the babies to survive?

Maybe offering a cover to hide a baby from an enemy or a predator?

If this were the case, even a very,very slight percentage in the survival rate will definitely

shape the neural circuits of the human (male) brain in the direction of feeling a greater

sexual drive when this characteristic is present.

All in all, thank yuo for asking us, and letting us say our opinions, but I am sure

that this is not a matter of opinions, but  of Science, which also grows a little bit comparing

hundred of thiusands of opinions in a sistematic approach.

May 17, 2015

of course, yeah.

long hair is traditionally a faminine thing and real men prefer more faminine women, in general.

May 13, 2015

I don't care if a woman has long hair or short hair, it's just a detail of her. However, a woman with long hair looks more feminine.

May 18, 2015

Well, there are also some boys who do not want girlfriends. To them it doesn't matter at all what haircuts girls have. :)

May 13, 2015
Show more