Sorls
To fellow learners of Italian

Hi guys, this is not really a discussion, but i just thought i'd let you know about a website I came across this afternoon....it's called italianclubonline.com, and it is free! 

There are lots of listening exercises (which is great if you are like me and have a problem with listening!) as well as lots of other content on grammar, words etc. I definitely recommend you check it out (if you don't already use it). I wish i'd found it sooner!

(p.s. i don't work for this site, just incase any of you think i'm trying to promote it!)

May 13, 2015 9:28 PM
Comments · 4

(Sorls: Sorry was supposed to be a ???? smiley not a goat! Ha ha) 

May 14, 2015

Thanks for sharing Sorls. It is a great site! ????

May 14, 2015

Woops!! I just checked it again - it's onlineitalianclub.com 

Thanks for pointing that out!

May 13, 2015

I have just looked for the site you mention,and what comes up on Google is the 'Italian American Civic Club of Maryland, Inc., whose aims are :

'To fraternally and socially unite all persons of Italian extraction and who are of good moral character residing within the State of Maryland. To promote and advance the educational, moral, beneficial, and civic interest of its members through their participation in civic and community activities of the City of Baltimore and the State of Maryland. . . '

May 13, 2015