خَيْزُران
"Oops,page not found.":(??

Hi everyone...First of all, I must tell you I am sorry because it's too boring and looks like a question...But when I try to open something here I often see that! So that's why I cannot understand why I cannot open them and why italki tell me that:"Oops, page not found."Is is meaning someone who delete something or anyone flag something here?

May 15, 2015 1:21 PM
Comments · 3
<address>When you try to open a page and you find this (Oops, page not found), it means that italki deleted that page. Usually these pages violate one of italki guidelines, and here's the link for you to read about them:</address><address>http://support.italki.com/entries/21680294-italki-Community-Guidelines</address>;
May 15, 2015

Because some of people find the logical language to face global.

He may send a sentence to everbody, everybody think that is person to person. So maybe others who have experience found it 

so report to admin

This kind of language use language shortcoming

Like ”you” in english you cant tell from plural number or single

May 24, 2015

If someone who really deleted something then they will cannot have any vestige of his/her activities, but if it's the flag from other people, then we will still can see the vestige of them but when we open them we can only see that OOPS,PAGE NOT FOUND...

But sometimes I cannot understand. I have a friend here and once she asked a question but after some days there weren't any vestige about that.

May 24, 2015