Thinh
What do you think about Vietnam?

Say something you feel or know about Vietnam. I want to know your feeling, your view. I hope it's so strange, and interested. Thank you.

May 16, 2015 2:24 PM
Comments · 14

I think Vietnam is very beautiful and special. When I lived in Vietnam I loved riding my motorbike and drinking iced coffee with milk. It's so good! I wish i had traveled to Sapa and Ha Noi. Next time I go to live in Vietnam I will definitely visit the North.

I lived in Saigon and Da Nang city. Da Nang is such a beautiful city. It had mountains and beaches and beautiful bridges. I dont know why but I've always loved bridges.

One of my favourite memories I have of Vietnam is slowly gliding through the Mekong Delta in a small boat. It was sunny. It was quiet. Very quiet. The water was brown,  the trees around us were green, and the clear sky was blue. 

May 18, 2015

When I visited Vietnam I found it to be a very beautiful and interesting country.I found the North particularly (Sapa) to be lovely for tourists.However in Saigon it was so hard to cross the road because there were so many motor bikes there.We loved the food in Vietnam also.

May 16, 2015

I never been to Vietnam, but I think it has some nice beaches, great food, and some cool people there.

August 3, 2015

I plan to visit Vietnam next year! Looking forward to it. I haven't stopped to study more about your country, but from the little I saw I expect a happy, welcoming population. Plus the food looks amazing :)

July 12, 2015

When I think about VN then it reminds me on my family there. 

It reminds me on the chaotic traffic and noise (I'm not talking about SG or HN (=  ),

moskitos, street food, cafés, xích lô  and how my cousins and I cruised with xe "Honda" through the town and rural areas. It also reminds me to one of my uncles who always rides an old bycicle without brakes because such old rubbish nobody will steal, my uncle says.  (=    

July 12, 2015
Show more