Ray·zhang
Safty-emergency

The captain just announced we're going to have an emergency landing, what would you bring with you? And why?

May 19, 2015 5:09 AM
Comments · 7

According to experiences in previous air cashes, I am afraid no measure is useful for you to escape the air cash. That is why I said, I would not take any futile measures to waste my time on unknown people around me. That is my fate I will take it totally in addition to praise. But, if I am lucky enough with my family, I must keep holding them altogether and share with them the last moment I can have.

### With reference to your metion: we have to trust the captain can control the plane well

I am curious about your assumption if there is anything else you can do unless trust your captain?

June 23, 2015

According to a couple of air cash, I am afraid nothing is useful for you to escape the air cash. That is why I said, I would not take many useless measures to waste my time with people around me. That is my fate I will take it totally in addition to praise. 

With reference to your metion: we have to trust the captain can control the plane well

I am curious about your assumption if there is anything else you can do unless trust your captain?

May 29, 2015

@Allen First of all thank you so much that reply my topic. I think this is not tell us what is the most worth thing in our life. If we were flying when something wrong got happend with out network signal. We just need save us at once or save the others as possible as we can, so that we need some equipment and some special skills.  we have to trust the captain can control the plane well, and bring something with us. So what do you do?

May 22, 2015

@royal shiny Just one thing? lol,that's enough~

May 22, 2015

PARACHUTE

May 20, 2015
Show more