Jack
What kind of business would you like to start your career overseas.

Supposing that you have no brilliant education background, you are not a skill worker and you still hope you can develop your own career in this foreign country.

May 20, 2015 2:11 AM
Comments · 12

That's a good question. If you are not yet a skill worker. I can't think of a kind of job. Everything by means requires some kind of skill and also depends on the type of job that you want to do. I wish to be a pilot, but I'm not skill on that. Though, I can work with computers. I would fit maybe in a position where someone requires help with computers.

May 30, 2015

What would you like to do if your education background or your career done in the country of origin cannot  apply to the new country? 

Please maximizing your imagination.

November 9, 2016

That is more like an adventure contest.

August 5, 2015

thanks for Anson Lai:

I know what your notion is. 

Every journey starts SIMPLE. It gets AWESOME when it's building up,  (I appreciate this)

June 11, 2015

If it's me. (*if it's my plan*)

I learn new language until I'm able to speak fluent enough with locals.

I make friends with them until becomes a community.

Then, I now ( for example ) understands their language better. I'll teach language class.

Of course. I'll make friends with my students. They also have their stories.

Until the point, I have friends/community from all over the world. I'll give private tours to people.

I'll let them meet local friends/community. Do stuff that is different from their culture.

and... well...  *that's as far as i can tell*. I'm guessing you get my point until now.

Every journey starts SIMPLE. It gets AWESOME when it's building up, 

June 7, 2015
Show more