[Deleted]
What do you think about extraterrestrial life ? Do you think that they are real?

My father loves things about aliens hahahaha I wanna know your opinions about it

May 20, 2015 4:36 PM
Comments · 28

Maybe aliens now are wondering "Hey guys, do you think having another specie like us exist?" :D

May 20, 2015

If they are real or if we are alone in the universe, both realities are scary

May 20, 2015

I don't think for one minute that they are real. Too many people watch too much science fiction movies or shows on TV or cable. I can recall shows on TV like "One Step Beyond", "Twilight Zone", "Lost in Space", "Star Trek", "Outer Limits", & "Battlestar Galactica".

May 20, 2015

The universe is just so large and expansive that I think it would be hard to imagine that we're the only living things in the entirety of the cosmos. Do I think that there are aliens that look very much like humans? I'm not sure, there are probably a lot that look like something we can't even imagine. That's just my two cents -- ^^;;.

May 20, 2015

To tell the truth, I am 100% extraterrestrial creature from galaxy. I came to earth around 10 thousand years ago before you invented tools to live on, please keep the secret for me not to leak to anyone. 

August 5, 2015
Show more