[Deleted]
People are so rude.

Dont you just hate it when you are texting someone and that person suddenly stops texting you without giving a reason?

Recently I was chatting with this Japanese guy Toshi or whatever I dont remember his name 

and all of the sudden he stops messaging 

I waited like for two days wondering what I texted him wrong and came to a conclusion that he doesnt seemed to be interested now -_- 

Like why even join Italki in first place if you dont like to talk 

Not to mention you were chatting with someone like for a week and all of sudden you stop. 

This is a message for everyone who dont reply to people's messages 

If you arent interested anymore or at the beginging SAY IT ON THE FACE 

Thank you hope you all get it xx 

May 20, 2015 9:35 PM
Comments · 23

Also I never mentioned in my profile that I offer help to people by the usage of english.

And Iam not a native English speaker, Italki instantly set that up for me and I cannot edit it on my profile and I myself dont know the reason. 

I just made one grammatical mistake(which I wanted to edit but I cant, because italki doesnt has the edit option yet)  and some people seems to get butthurt by it, acting like they're way too perfect in the usage of a particular language. 

No one is perfect  in the terms of using language,everyone makes mistake.

Before you make comments which are completely uncalled for and has nothing to do with the actual problem. Please refrain yourself from commenting. 

This much only I could be polite with you all, thanks for understanding

May 20, 2015

What Camilo wrote was perfectly correct.

May 20, 2015

@camilo Hun I dont offer help "with" English, I offer help "in" English.

And everyone even the native speakers makes mistakes in English, I wanted to edit that para but it seems that Italki doesnt have the edit feauture here.

Also before trying to point out others mistakes why dont you check yours first? 

May 20, 2015

Bummer....Sounds like you took this relationship seriously that made Toshi something nervous.

May 20, 2015

That's why I prefer animals hahahahaha

May 20, 2015
Show more