Alyssa アリッサ
Culture Circle

One of the cool things (I believe) about this site is that you can meet people from all around the world. It's interesting to learn about other cultures and customs, but difficult for many people to do so at once. If you have an interesting story about your culture, please share it. 

Also, I'd you have any questions about America, do share them. This circle is meant for anyone who wants to learn about another culture.

May 21, 2015 7:07 AM
Comments · 2

That's an interesting question. My interpretation of the American dream is to have the freedom to pursue anything you wish to pursue. Things like race, gender, and social status do not matter because if you work hard and put your mind to something, you can do anything you wish to do, and be anything you wish to be. In America, it's possible. At least that's my interpretation. :)

May 24, 2015

It is so nice that you have brought up this topic. I am interested to know about something that I heard a few days ago while listening to a speech . That was this sentence: if the Americans want to live the American dream, they should go to Denmark. I have a few guesses, but I would be glad if I could have the explanation from an American  :) What's the American dream?

May 21, 2015