Rui
Anyone else learning Japanese using Minna no nihongo (textbook)?

I took some courses and some lessons and I am at about lesson 20 of Minna no nihongo 1, but I am terribly behind with the kanji material (at about unit 12-13, I think).

If anyone else is using the same textbook, perhaps we can help each other out and motivate each other? Answer questions for each other, etc.?

Any partners in... textbook out there? :P Please don't be shy~!

May 21, 2015 12:24 PM
Comments · 5

I used it several years ago. But for the Spanish translation, I'm happy with it. I didn't use the kanji book. Instead, I used 'Remembering the Kanji'. I'm happy with it too. After finishing both, I went back to read the kanji book from Minna no Nihongo, and found it too easy.

Ganbatte ne (ง°▼°)ง

May 22, 2015

I am using it as well. I am in lesson 25. And kanjis... maybe 18-20

May 22, 2015

I use it to teach Japanese to my friend, and other friends use it before we met in italki. Since I didn't buy it for me, one of my friends sent me one link to download the book. (This site is for Spanish speakers and it has the Japanese version, too. They are for free.) 

https://japanup.wordpress.com/category/minna-no-nihongo-2/

¡Mucha suerte! 

May 22, 2015

I find it easier using a different kanji book, too, to be honest. :) We will see if I find the MnN one too easy after that. :P

May 22, 2015

Thank you very much for the link, Ryoko-san! :) I can brush up on my Spanish simultaneously now, yey~~!

May 23, 2015