Jake Hamilton
Anxiety in Online Foreign Language Learning

Hello everybody. I hope you're having a nice time. In order to facilitate the process of Online Language Learning (English). I and my colleagues are conducting research on the effect of anxiety on English learning.
I gladly appreciate those who want to be a part of this research. If you have experience learning a language online please make your contribution by filling out the questionnaire below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19l19-QODpOa4w-zjqMGZCjdm4C-AXpAMYLw9zzHTspU/viewform?usp=send_form ;

If there are any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks

May 21, 2015 12:58 PM
Comments · 5

Hello. I filled it out. I'm happy to help. now I send you a message on skype? you said the classes are for free?

May 21, 2015

I just filled your questionnaire ;)

May 21, 2015

Hello agian ..... we need more help gentlemen. :)

May 22, 2015

Thanks. Yes all free. Just send me a message skype: Damonhasin

May 21, 2015

awesome. you can also attend our free speaking improvement classes. All you have to do is 1-filling out the questionnaire 2-send me a message on skype (damonhasin). 

This will be a Longitudinal research that is, we are gathering 100 students and they participate in our classes for 2 months (speaking improvement) all for free. At the end of the course we will have them fill out another questionnaire. :) 

10 classes, each 10 students. 

May 21, 2015