Fjodor
Norwegian/ English in exchange for Japanese/Nihongo??

Anyone who will og known a person that can enlighten my language capacity with new skills?

At first we start in english if possible, but i am very adaptable for exciting solutions of any sort :)

May 21, 2015 2:19 PM
Comments · 4

Hi

I am allmost complete beginner who knows a small amount of key words and some polite phrases.

My first goal is to be able to make myself understood in basic a conversation situation (tourist level)

My skills is given by apps, radio this far.

So the plan is to get in contact with a person with a bit of patience in the beginning phase who can give tips about how to evolve my skills. I will ofcourse do the same the other way and provide needed skills.

Have no expectations other than that.

This is the first that comes to mind

Cheers

May 21, 2015

It sounds very reasonable and doable! Best of luck!

If you don't mind help from other learners, even I can try giving suggestions! I was recently in Tokyo, so I was able to judge my (totally beginner's!) Japanese there... Heh heh. Now I know better what I need to improve and am more motivated...

So, if you are interested, drop me a line perhaps and we can take it from there. :)

May 22, 2015

More like: what have you covered so far, what would be interesting for you to learn, which skills do you want to develop most, e.g. speaking...

I am learning my way around iTalki as well, btw, so while we can sort of find out someone's level with a quick hover over their icon, that really doesn't tell us all that much :)

May 21, 2015

It can help potential language partners if you also specify your Japanese level here. :)

May 21, 2015