Isabel
All about EUROVISION!! what do you think about this big music festival?

This Saturday is the final.

Do you like Eurovision? Which country do you think it will win? 

Do you have your favorite one beside of your country.

I want to know your views :)

May 21, 2015 3:32 PM
Comments · 31

I used to watch this competition many years ago when the countries had to sing in their own language.I enjoyed it then.But today it seems they just try to shock by wearing silly costumes or doing strange things on stage.The songs are nearly all in English and do not really represent the culture of each country.So I don't bother to watch it any more.

Usually it is too long as well .. what do you think?

May 21, 2015

I'll never understand why Austria and Germany didn't receieved a single point. In my opinion they were both better than the winner was. I mean... songs without the picture :)

I'll also never understand why Cyprus scored so low.

I can understand why Sweden won, but to me it felt he has too weak voice. It would be interesting where it would stand without the animation. Because there were a lot better songs and performances.

What's wrong with men in dresses? 

May 24, 2015

There was a funny moment I noticed at the very end. When Georgia didn't give Russia many votes, someone from the hall screamed "bitches" in Russian lol. Same when Lithuania gave us 0. And as our commentators has said, "One doesn't have to learn geography at school, they can just watch Eurovision"... So true. But still the best song always wins. I personally liked the Lithuanian song the most, because it was fun and positive. And, surely, the Italian and Swedish ones. Generally speaking, it was a great show.

May 24, 2015

I believe that it is not normal when the whole  Europe announce the winner of a man in a woman's dress.This is a  bad publicity for Europe! It is  look from other countries and it is my personal  opinion from Russia.

May 24, 2015

I totally agree with Ruthi. Moreover votes are so predictables...voters mostly vote to neighbours...

May 23, 2015
Show more