Sergey
English books for intermediate level

What books should i read? I really enjoy reading. Recommend me please something not too difficult for my level. I want to find a lot of dialogues there because as for me it helps to improve speaking skills.

May 21, 2015 7:46 PM
Comments · 4

hi

i'm a begineer in english too

so recently i started to listen podcast 

its really really helpful

and it has 3 level : elementry intermediate and upper intermediate

i recomend you to test it

from website : www.englishpod.com

May 22, 2015

Hi

I do that too, it does really help to improve speaking skill

I use its pattern and structure to make new sentences.

just some books I've read but I don't think you'll like them (kind of girly)

all are quite have a lots of dialog

about a boy,Nick Hornby (easy dialog and really funny)-HP, narnia series-doctor who-city of ember

-true crime,Klavan-Inkheart-Howl's Moving Castle-Bridge to Terabithia-Ella Enchanted-Practical Magic,Alice Hoffman-Stephen  

suggest you, Nick Hornby's books and King's books

May 22, 2015

James Patterson. Patterson once said he writes books for people who don't read. Very easy and very good dialog. The Harry Potter series. Judy Bloom. Harquelin romance novels. Also Jules Verne and Alexander Dumas in translation, although these won't help you much with contemporary dialog! Best dialog writer is Elmore Leonard, with Larry McMurtry in second place, but these writers will be a bit more difficult.

May 21, 2015

I  think reading a book will NOT be useful as well to improve speaking, firstly, you should improve your listening skills, as the good speaker has to be a good listener. You should learn the correct pronunciation for a while then carefully listen to audio files with English subtites. you can check the link below.

www.esl-lab.com

May 21, 2015