Behzad
how to have a peaceful world

As we are reading in books the history of mankind was never free of wars and onslaughts and the only victims of this manslaughters were innocent people...even now in 21st century we are witnessing very horrific wars and heinous crimes against humanity...why are these wars for???...how we can put an end to them once and forever????

May 22, 2015 9:03 AM
Comments · 4

I think that make all the people in the world get good education is the very way to have a peaceful world

May 22, 2015

Hi :)

I think it is imposible to end wars. Because humen like money , high postion in order to manipulate others :(

May 22, 2015

actually, its better than ever before, yes, we still have wars and terrorism and what not but its less than before.

what we can do is be really good at self defence personally and as a nation so nobody can dare to hurt us.

May 22, 2015

You have a gold heart when you think like that, bro. If all people could think like you, so we could sleep well every single night and no worries.
But everybody has their own characters: some of them are good, some of them are bad. So, your question is a difficult question and I don’t think you can get an answer which could make you satisfy.
I would like to recommend you “Marina Abramovic” who is really famous. She did some things which could make us have deep thoughts about human and life. I think if you read some news about her and her stories, so you can get something from her.

May 22, 2015