Meruert
How much time do you spend on reading books?

Well, to be honest these days I don't read, because I don't have time. I spend all my leisure time to learn English. But, before learning English, I used to really spend almost half my free time reading books. I love reading. So, I hope after passing IELTS exam, I'll be able to read all kind of things in English.I think reading helpful to improve your vocabulary and to learn language. As well as, it helps to escape on current affairs and relieve stress. Also, reading broadens your knowledge, by opening up the whole world to you. (It's my preparing for speaking part of IELTS;))

May 22, 2015 10:22 AM
Comments · 10

mmm now not so much, except books of university. I feel ashamed of it because I used to read a lot, but  after an entire day spent preparing exams, I desire only a film or a good serie.

May 25, 2015

Hii!! I would like read a book but for i spent a lot of time to study my universitary book and i use the free time to study English with a teacher and for take convertation on Skype or for watch movie and film in original audio ( in Italy we have all film with dubs) .

But in the future i MUST read books in english to improve seriuosly my vocabolary. :) 

May 24, 2015

hi. i read but just for times, a little bit in the morning, in the afternoon and things like that :)

May 24, 2015

Reading is an excellent way to improve the vocabulary and knowledge of a language, in general.  Just 30 minutes a day can be very beneficia.  Less television and more books!

May 24, 2015

Hi,

I used to read also more but now as I concentrate on learning languages I read much less and try to read books in Spanish which I am learning now.

May 22, 2015
Show more