Anika
Learning a new language

Hello everyone 

I am actually trying to learn a new language particularly Japanese, but i do not know how i should  start. I'd be glad if someone could give me tips on how to start learning. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

May 22, 2015 11:09 AM
Comments · 4

Yes sure you can ask me advise Anita, it's only gonna cost you(switches to Evil voice)ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS !!I'm just kidding ok...with that amount you can hired a bazillion tutors to teach you LMAO..

May 22, 2015

Thank you so much. I hope I could ask you more advise and questions as I start my studies.

Hope to be good friends. :)

May 22, 2015

Hey Anika, like Ana said get started learning those Kanas.I also started learning Japanese, and it's been fun doing it so far.Try learning and memorizing at at least 10 different Kanas. At this pace you won't overload yourself..unless you're a supercomputer..knock yourself out with 100 lol also try getting yourself a tutor or teacher to help along the way.Have you have fun going language learning crazy to the top..SEE YA 

May 22, 2015

First, you need to learn hiragana and katakana and start with basic vocabulary.
Little by little you need to get used on kanji and learn to recognize them and then to write them.
There are many books for studying japanese, but my personal favourite is Genki ^^ 

May 22, 2015